Ohanae® Secure Primary Drive initializes a virtual secure drive on your machine.
Ohanae® Secure Primary Drive works like a local drive on your computer, it is an ideal location to store your files securely before backing them up to your USB hard drive or secure cloud drive (individual files).
- To start using Secure Primary Drive, run Ohanae app with administrative privileges, select the Drive icon under Ohanae® Secure Drive.
- Click "+" under Primary Drive to select a folder to create the secure primary drive in.
Allocate the size of the new virtual secure disk.
Here 1GB space has been assigned.
You may choose this according to your requirement.
A Z: drive known as Invicta is created. All information stored on this drive is transparently encrypted and secure.
This Invicta drive is visible and accessible only when you are logged into Ohanae®.ohanae
You can navigate to this drive any time by clicking on Invicta (Z:) through Ohanae®, or directly through Windows navigation. It appears as a drive, in addition to your C: drive and other partitions.
When you copy a file from your Secure Primary Drive to an unprotected folder, or attach it to an email, it is transparently decrypted and saved or attached in plain text.
Ohanae® Secure Drive helps you work effectively and efficiently, and ensures that you do not need to compromise between productivity and security.
You can choose to back up your work on your secure cloud drive, and restore a backup to the secure primary drive.
- After setting up your Secure Primary Drive, your new secure drive is listed under Primary Drive on the Ohanae® client.
- Click Backup next to the drive, and select a folder for Ohanae® to save your private work data backup.
- Click Restore next to the drive to restore the data from a previously made backup to your secure drive.